Improve Your Game
BIRDI Golf provides lessons and partners with top teaching professionals to help players of all skill levels and experience.
Master Teaching Professional & BIRDI Club Pro
Ron received his Master Teaching Professional certification in 2000. And has over 7,000 lessons given. He was the club professional at Arbour Pointe golf course and Emerald Greens.
He prefers giving lessons that will give a student a common sense understanding of what is happening in their swing and also gives drills that you can do at the house and the range to accelerate the students' learning.
Off the course... Ron is married to his wife for 30 years and has two daughters that keep him on his toes.. He served in the Navy for 6 years and is a Desert Storm Veteran. He also teaches systematic theology at his church in Woodbury. He’s love’s sports, and will watch anything that any Minnesota team is playing. In the summer, if he’s not golfing or giving lessons, you’ll probably catch him on his patio smoking ribs or a brisket.
PGA Master Professional
Greg is currently one of only 10 PGA Master Professionals in Minnesota, specializing in Player Development. My unique approach is designed to help each client understand the learning stage they are currently in and how to progress from the "Technical Details" stage to the "Auto-Pilot" optimal performance stage as quickly as possible.
- Lead golf instructor - University of Minnesota GC
- Top 50 Instructor in America - Golf Range Magazine
- “Best Teacher In Your State List" – GOLF DIGEST - (2001-2014)
- 34 Years, 27,000 Lessons Experience
- Youth player development award - Minnesota PGA - 2006
- Teacher of the Year Award - Minnesota PGA - 2007
- Player development award - Minnesota PGA - 2014
- Certified - American Development Model
- Certified Instructor - U.S. Kids Golf
- Certified Fitness & personal trainer - ISSA 2019
- Distinguished service award - Minnesota Special Olympics
- TITLEIST PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE (TPI) Golf Fitness Instructor
Amy grew up in Saint Paul, Minnesota and has been passionate about golf since kindergarten. After attending Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina freshman year, she transferred and completed her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
and her Master of Arts degree in Sport Psychology at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Amy has experience playing NCAA Division I and Division II golf as well as
coaching at the collegiate level. Amy began her PGA Apprenticeship at The Ponds at Battle Creek in Maplewood, Minnesota and is excited to continue making progress in
Level 2 of the PGA/PGM program here at Birdi Golf, Inc.
Away from the course, Amy enjoys spending time with family located in North
Carolina, Ohio, California, Illinois, and Minnesota. She also likes to keep up with new
shows and movies.
- Masters Degree in Sports Psychology
- PGA Associate