Join Greg Schulze, Master PGA Professional and lower your scores at The BIRDI Golf PGA Swing Clinic.
$35 Per Person
When: Tuesday March 3rd
Time: 6:30 - 8:30
Location: BIRDI Golf, Woodbury
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
Do you believe that maximum distance and maximum accuracy are mutually exclusive of each
other, that in order to get all of one, you have to trade-off some (or a lot) of the other?
Have you ever claimed that “In order to hit more fairways, I have to ease up on my driver swing”
or “When I swing too hard, I hit it all over the place…”
In this clinic, you will learn the LAW which proves this to be COMPLETELY FALSE.
THERE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A TRADE-OFF!
In fact, if you DON’T maximize clubhead speed you will hit the ball more offline! Yes, you read
that right, the FASTER/FREER you swing, the STRAIGHTER the ball will go, but only IF you…
Sorry, it’s called a “teaser” for a reason, YOU HAVE TO ATTEND THIS CLINIC TO FIND
PGA Master Professional
Greg is currently one of only 10 PGA Master Professionals in Minnesota, specializing in Player Development. My unique approach is designed to help each client understand the learning stage they are currently in and how to progress from the "Technical Details" stage to the "Auto-Pilot" optimal performance stage as quickly as possible.
- Lead golf instructor - University of Minnesota GC
- Top 50 Instructor in America - Golf Range Magazine
- “Best Teacher In Your State List" – GOLF DIGEST - (2001-2014)
- 34 Years, 27,000 Lessons Experience
- Youth player development award - Minnesota PGA - 2006
- Teacher of the Year Award - Minnesota PGA - 2007
- Player development award - Minnesota PGA - 2014
- Certified - American Development Model
- Certified Instructor - U.S. Kids Golf
- Certified Fitness & personal trainer - ISSA 2019
- Distinguished service award - Minnesota Special Olympics
- TITLEIST PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE (TPI) Golf Fitness Instructor
Amy grew up in Saint Paul, Minnesota and has been passionate about golf since kindergarten. After attending Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina freshman year, she transferred and completed her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
and her Master of Arts degree in Sport Psychology at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Amy has experience playing NCAA Division I and Division II golf as well as
coaching at the collegiate level. Amy began her PGA Apprenticeship at The Ponds at Battle Creek in Maplewood, Minnesota and is excited to continue making progress in
Level 2 of the PGA/PGM program here at Birdi Golf, Inc.
Away from the course, Amy enjoys spending time with family located in North
Carolina, Ohio, California, Illinois, and Minnesota. She also likes to keep up with new
shows and movies.
- Masters Degree in Sports Psychology
- PGA Associate